Become An Affiliated Chapter
Application process for affiliated chapters
Applicants should follow the link below to apply to become an affiliated chapter. Please remember to upload all relevant documents listed below. All documents should be in English (or include English translations):
- Mission/objectives of the organisation
- List of organisation board members and their affiliations
- Description of membership criteria and categories
- Lists of the events and activities carried out by the organisation during the last two years
- Bylaws of the organization
- Copy of an official document outlining the legal status, registration or constitution of the organisation
The EABA Board will aim to make a decision on the application within 60 days of submission.
Chapters will remain affiliated indefinitely, provided the following is e-mailed to
- A summary of the chapter activities during the previous year (events organized, development of special policies or actions, activities regarding the promotion of behaviour analysis, contact with the media etc.). If so requested, such a summary could be published by EJOBA annually along with those from other chapters.
- Update on the executive board composition
To apply to become an affiliated chapter, please follow this link and complete the form Apply Here
Any queries about the application process can be consulted with the assistance of the secretary at