Application process for affiliated chapters
Applicants should submit the application form at the bottom of this page and upload the documents listed below. All documents should be in English (or include English translations):
- One document to include:
- Mission/objectives of the organisation
- List of organisation board members and their affiliations
- Description of membership criteria and categories
- Lists of the events and activities carried out by the organisation during the last two years
- Bylaws of the organization
- Copy of an official document outlining the legal status, registration or constitution of the organisation
The EABA Board will aim to make a decision on the application within 60 days of submission.
- A summary of the chapter activities during the previous year (events organized, development of special policies or actions, activities regarding the promotion of behaviour analysis, contact with the media etc.). If so requested, such a summary could be published by EJOBA annually along with those from other chapters.
- Update on the executive board composition